WHAT IS CHINA VISA X2?
The X2 China visa is one of the visas for those who enter China for short-term study abroad with a stay of less than 6 months.
BASIC PROFILE OF CHINESE VISA X1
1. Passport: From 6 months and above, the original passport must have a sticker and a copy of the passport information.
2. Visa application form and photo: 1 copy
3. Former Chinese passport or previous Chinese visa (for people who used to be Chinese nationals after joining the foreign national):
If you are applying for a Chinese visa for the first time, you need to provide a previous Chinese passport and a photo of your passport information.
If you have been granted a Chinese visa but have recently changed your passport to apply for a visa, you need to provide a photo of the previous foreign passport information and the Chinese visa in the past.
If the names on the new and previous passports are not the same, an additional document confirming the full name of the authorities is required.
4. The original and a copy of the Entrance Certificate issued by the admission unit in China.
5. Identity card
1. The visa applicant needs to make sure that the documents provided by the visa are true and error-free, any dishonesty, error or incomplete may lead to the visa application. denied or denied entry into China.
2.When necessary, consular officers may ask the visa applicant to provide other proof or additional documents, or request an interview with the visa applicant according to the situation.
3.The invitation may be a fax, photocopied or photocopied version, but the consular officer may ask the visa applicant to provide the original of the invitation.
** Passport holders who travel to China within 30 days must go to the local Immigration Department to issue a residence permit.
ANY INFORMATION ABOUT THE ENTRY AND EXIT PROCEDURE VISA Please CONTACT US WHEN YOU HAVE NOT BEEN CLEAR.
For details on immigration advice, please contact:
HGTECH INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT AND TRADING COMPANY
Comrade: NUMBER 42 PHAN VAN TRI, DONG DA, HA NOI
Tel: 0243. 7326896 - 0243. 7326897 - Hotline: 0989.496.239 (Mrs. Huong)
Website: http: http: //visatrungquocnhanh.com/