VISA S1 VISITED CHINA
WHAT IS CHINA VISA S1?
The S1 China visa is one of the categories of visas issued to spouses, parents, offspring under 18 years old, spouses of foreigners working and working in China to China. to visit relatives
VISA S1 RECORDS:
1. Passport: From 6 months and above, the original passport must have a sticker and a copy of the passport information.
2. Visa application form and photo
3. Residence permit or proof of staying in the host country (for a passport holder of a third country for a visa): If you hold a third country passport for a visa, you need to provide documents of study, work, residence, legal stay in the country of origin, or original and valid copy of visa.
4. Invitation letter of a foreigner residing in China. The invitation should include the following:
Personal information of the invited person: Full name, gender, date of birth.
Information about the invitee's visit: Reasons for coming to China, time of arrival and departure, place of visit, relationship with inviter, source of funds, etc.
Inviter information: Full name, contact phone number, address, invited signer, etc.
5. Copy of passport and residence permit of the inviter
6. Family member relationship between visa applicant and inviter (spouse, parent, child, spouse of children, siblings, paternal grandparents, maternal grandchild, maternal grandchild, maternal grandparents wife or husband), original and copy of proof (marriage certificate, birth certificate, proof of relative relationship issued by ward police or notarized relative certificate).
* Visa application time: usually 5-7 days (except Saturday and Sunday holidays) provided that your application must be completed correctly.
* If you have anything unknown, you can call directly to HGTECH quick visa service.
For details on immigration advice, please contact:
HGTECH INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT AND TRADING COMPANY
Comrade: NUMBER 42 PHAN VAN TRI, DONG DA, HA NOI
Tel: 0243. 7326896 - 0243. 7326897 - Hotline: 0989.496.239 (Mrs. Huong)